Dream of the Sky
A young, quiet and lethargic but helpful communications officer.
Artwork by an anonymous artist.
Agi 4 Int 8 Per 7 Pre 4 Str 4 Ten 8
Acts 1 Move 9 mph (22/5) Orgo 24 Refl 8 Vita 10
- Languages: Expert (English)
- Literacy: Novice
- Regional Knowledge: Novice
- Pilot: Master
- Appraisal (3d10+8)
- Communications (3d10+8)
- –Military Operations Comm Focused Specialization (+1d10)
- Computer (3d10+8)
- Culture (2d10+8)
- Education (2d10+8)
- History (2d10+8)
- Observation (2d10+7)
- Occult (3d10+8)
- Security (2d10+8)
- Surveillance (2d10+7)
- Marksman (3d10+7)
- –Drone Weaponry Focused Specialization (+1d10)
- Alluring (2)
- Duty (3)
- Dark Secret (3)
- Outsider Tainted (4)
- First Order Scrying Spell: Phantom Vision
- First Order Enchantment Spell: Constitute Corporal Restorative
- Second Order Protection Spell: Ward Against The Unseen
- Second Order Transmogrification Spell: Path of the Silver Cord
- Fir has 1 insanity point from traumatic experiences and magic use.
Fir has always been around. Ever since she was 15 (she’s 19 now) she’s been in Fort Palatine. There was always a certain quality to her – though she was pretty, she always seemed to be a fixture, like part of the decor, never standing out. Nowadays she stands out a lot though, being one of the few remaining military personnel in the base, and furthermore, the only sorcerer. And even furthermore, the only one who’s viscera hold a physiological secret.
Physically, Fir is a pale-haired girl with an unassuming physique, rarely out of uniform, with eerie-colored eyes, but generally evokes an aura of not-much-ado.